Terms and conditions
This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering travel
information, determining the availability of travel-related goods and services,
making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers,
and for no other purposes. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Tickets” refer to Tickets.co.th.
The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or booking a reservation
through us on this Website, or through our customer service agents.
This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any
of the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”).
By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement.
To the extent you book any travel products or services on this Website through our call
center agents, you agree that this Agreement shall apply to all such transactions.
Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions,
please do not use this Website or make bookings through our call center agents.
It is your responsibility to monitor terms and conditions page of Tickets.co.th regularly
to determine whether the terms and conditions have been modified. We reserve the right
at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement
without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this Website signifies
your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
“Tickets”* is ONLY a ticket agent. It does not operate transportation services of its own.
In order to provide a comprehensive choice of transportation service operators, departure
times and prices to customers, it has tied up with many bus operators and local
distribution system integrators region wide.
Tickets’ advice to customers is to choose bus operators they are aware of and whose service they are comfortable with.
Tickets’ responsibilities include:
- Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the transportation services operator) for its’ network of transportation services operators;
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation;
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience. Tickets’ responsibilities do NOT include:
- The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time;
- The bus operator’s employees being rude;
- The bus operator’s employees being rude;
- The bus operator canceling the trip due to unavoidable reasons;
- The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged;
- The bus operator changing a customer’s seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child / handicapped person;
- The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular mean of transport!);
- The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the departure point.
Tickets means to include Tickets and its partner outlets.
The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus:
- A copy of the ticket (a print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail).
- Identity proof (ID Card, Driving license, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, etc.). Failing to do so, they may not be allowed for boarding.
Change of bus: In case the transportation service operator changes the type of vehicle due to some reason, Tickets will refund the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the customers in 24 hours of the journey.
Cancellation Policy: some tickets booked through Tickets.co.th are cancellable. Please note that the cancellation fee and cancellation
period may differ from one bus operator to another. Please contact any of our executives for complete details. Kindly note that the
money is not transferred back to the passenger's credit/debit card. Instead the money will be refunded in the form of a Cash Coupon
which can be used during your next transaction. This coupon is valid up to 6 months from the date of cancellation.
In case one needs the refund to be credited back to his/her bank account, please write your cash coupon details to firstname.lastname@example.org. The transaction charges will not be refunded in the event of ticket cancellation.
In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sms gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc., a ticket will be considered 'booked' as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page of Tickets.co.th.
© Tickets Co., Ltd.